Levels Manager 1.1
Script for automatic creating and modifying levels in Revit
Features of the script
- User interface for convenient work
- Flexible tuning of the contents, heights and names of levels
- Automatic creation of the missing levels
- Modifying existing levels without deleting them
- Work with levels above basement and below basement
Script modifying properties
- Level elevation
- Level name
Principle of work
The script allows you to set the basement level and its number, as well as the heights of all floors and their names as special expressions. It gives a chance to flexibly set any levels array and format of their names.
See the video
For using this script you need to install:
- Dyno v0.6.6 or later
Copy files from archive into your scripts directory or your Dyno storage folder.
your BIM content?