Dyno Studio 0.9
Dyno Studio is application for creating user interface for Dynamo scripts. Dyno Studio works together with Dyno
Program avaliable in Free (Demo) and Paid (Full) modes:
- Free mode has all the functions except for the ability to save created user interface. This mode is perfect for learning the program and getting acquainted with its functions using attached examples.
- Paid version has possibility of saving you user interfaces for using with Dyno. To activate full mode you must buy one of the licenses.
You don’t have to buy Dyno Studio license to use already made user interface which was created in Dyno. Dyno works with user interfaces independently from Dyno Studio!
Create interactive user interface for all your Dynamo tools, making them more available and professional!
- Simple and clear editor - Any designer or BIM specialist can spend a little time and learn how to create forms.
- Many windows for one script - User interface can perform different functions. Each script can have main window (the same as main window of programs) and dialog windows which appear in particular circumstances during script’s work. Moreover, each main window or dialog window can have several tabs for placing controls more conveniently.
- Universal basic form components - controls like “Button”, “TextField”, “TextMark”, “Flag” and others can help you to make any features.
- different data sources - the source of data can be input nodes, parameters within Dyno presets or any data generated during script’s work. Controls can work with any Dynamo data. When you change data in the form using controls, they are further used by the script.
- UI interactivity - controls can use data or special logical expressions to change their behavior or graphics. It allows to create user interface which is interactive or changing depending on the settings or data.
- user input verification - using system of regular expressions you can control data very flexibly. For example, you can restrict input to integer numbers, or text, or decimal numbers with double precision, etc.
Dyno Studio works as standalone application.
For best compatibility we recommend use same versions of Dyno Studio and Dyno.
Launch the installer and Dyno Studio will automatically be installed. You will find program shortcut inside Start menu.
Before purchasing license read EULA carefully. Buying license means that you have read it and agree with its terms.
You can buy license in 2 ways:
Purchase via site using Paypal
- Press button “Buy License” in the right part of the page and select the preferred type. You can read about types of licenses and their characteristics at the product page.
- In the pop-up window make sure that the characteristics of the selected license are correct and press “BUY”. You will be transferred to Paypal processing gate.
- After successful authorization, you will go back to the payment confirmation page. To finish payment press “CONFIRM PAYMENT”.
- After finishing payment successfully, the license will be automatically generated and linked to your account. You will be offered to go to “My account” to “Licenses” option, to view and manage existing licenses.
Buying by making common contract
- Send the inquiry about buying license (or licenses) to email@example.com . We will contact you about the details, making contract and payment.
- Payment is possible by making invoice and wire transfer.
your BIM content?